Home > What we do
Human Resource Department
Human Resource Department (HRD) believes that only competent teachers ensure a sound educational system. To meet the primary objective of the GET Trust, HRD designs teachers training program that not only imparts good teaching skills among the teachers but also provides a continuous system of refresher courses.
The teachers training activities start with teacher’s Pre-Posting workshops and culminate by making him a Master Trainer. During this process, a teacher has to go through a vast and intensive training program that includes a variety of courses, ranging from skills enhancements and subject specialization to educational management and Islamic knowledge (Fahm-e-Din).
For quality purposes it has been ensured that every teacher needs to pass through at least four different refresher and professional courses during the year. Many renowned educationists and eminent university scholars are engaged in this activity. A fully furnished residential Training Center in Lahore has already started its operations to facilitate and accommodate all the Trust's teaching staff. Moreover, HRD is accommodating priva
The objectives of Human Resource Department are to:
- Recruit/hire/engage the competent and committed workforce to meet the objectives of GET.
- Formulate the modes for the maximum utilization of the capabilities of different stake holders.
- Evaluation of the performances of the employees of GET.
- Formulation and application of a comprehensive framework to motivate employees through incentives and career development.
- Plan and execute pre posting and in service professional/co-professional training programs for the staff of GET.
- Support the teachers of GET in launching central academic system through lesson plans and model papers.
- Support different departments of GET by developing quality assurance tools
Services & Trainings Programs offered by HRD
Following is a comprehensive list of courses, which covers almost every aspect of teaching and training:
- Pre Posting/Service Training
This program is for newly appointed teachers or for those who want to adopt teaching profession as their career.
- In Service Training
This program includes courses for experienced teachers so that they may keep the pace with ever changing educational scenario.
- Refresher Courses for the Principals
This program comprises short-term courses for school leaders so that they may know how to prepare their institutions for educational changes and future challenges.
- Qura’n and Fahm-e-Din Courses
This course imparts complete knowledge of basics of Qura’n and Din.
- Diploma in Teaching Effectiveness (DTE)
This course equips our teachers with modern teaching methods.
- Diploma in School Management
This is a comprehensive course for Principals, and district managers about school management.